13 important points in spreading the carpet !
In general, maintaining the carpet includes rolling it and spreading it in the right place, and naturally, taking care and paying attention to the conditions of the place where the carpet is spread is one of the most essential elements in maintaining the carpet, Therefore, according to the same issue, in this section of Ararat Oriental Rug Blog.
We will go to some tips about these maintenance principles so follow one of the best carpet services company in Granville and read 13 important points in spreading the carpet !
In the following important points in spreading the carpet :
1. The surface on which the carpet is spread should be smooth, dry and free of dust.
2. Carpet should not be spread on chalky or clay or limestone surface. Also, it is better not to spread the carpet on the carpet or rubber or any other carpet.
3. Avoid placing pots or shrubs on the carpet or next to it. Because most of the rotting of carpets is caused by excess water at the feet of pots.
4. In places where the weather is hot and humid, it is better to use all-wool carpets. Because these carpets absorb little moisture.
5. Avoid placing the sharp point of the base of a chair, sofa or table directly on the carpet. In fact, in these cases, you can use wooden or plastic bases.
6. Remember to avoid direct sunlight on the carpet.
7. In order to keep the carpet surfaces uniform, it is better to clean the carpet once every six months.
8. In general, it is better to sew a wrap around the roots in order not to destroy the roots.
9. Carpets with rolled sides should be embroidered with leather to lay flat on the floor. In the case of carpets that do not need leather embroidery, the thickness of the leather behind the carpet will cause that area to bulge and wear earlier than other parts of the carpet.
10. If your carpet is spread in a high-traffic area or in a place where the amount of traffic is not the same across the entire area of the carpet, rotate the carpet 180 degrees once a year. By doing this, the entire carpet will be worn in the same way over time, and the appearance of the carpet will always be beautiful.
11.Using wheelchairs on the carpet causes its erosion.
12. If the carpet is located in closed and abandoned places, it is necessary to open the doors and air the carpets once a month, and pay attention to moisture or decay.
13. Silk carpets should not be hung on a plaster wall in such a way that the wall is tangent or attached to the back of the carpet.